BUFFALO WINGS & RINGS
FREE + LUNCH=FRUNCH!
The Morning Movement, Misti and Gonzo, want to deliver a FREE GROUP LUNCH for 15, from BUFFALO WINGS & RINGS on Mary Esther, with ICE COLD PEPSI on Friday’s.
Text/email 9 damn good reasons to FRUNCH@WKSM.com why your office, job site, squadron, shop…etc… should win! Include WHERE you work, HOW many people and PHONE #.
-Fresh NEVER frozen wings
-Your Club Level Sports Restaurant where EVERYONE is a VIP.
BUFFALO WINGS & RINGS, Game time just got better!
WKSM/99ROCK’s “FRUNCH” Contest
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of radio station WKSM (“Station”), owned and operated by Cumulus Media Holdings Inc. or one of its subsidiary companies, 225 NW Hollywood Boulevard, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Station will conduct the WKSM/99ROCK’s “FRUNCH” Contest (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
Eligibility. This Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents age eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry with a valid Social Security number and who reside in the Station’s Designated Market Area (“DMA”) as defined by Nielsen Audio, who have not won a prize from the Station valued at $500 or more in the last 6 months. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Cumulus Media Holdings Inc., its parent company, affiliates, related entities and subsidiaries, promotional sponsors, prize providers, advertising agencies, other radio stations serving the Station’s DMA, and the immediate family members and household members of all such employees are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and stepchildren. The term “household members” refers to people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Station’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. A Business may only win one (1) time during the Contest Period.
- Contest Period. The Contest will begin at 12:01 a.m., CT on Monday, May 7, 2018 and will run through 11:59 p.m., CT on Thursday, August 2, 2018 (the “Contest Period”). The Station’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
- How to Enter. You will automatically be entered into the Contest once you complete the following:
Online: Email FRUNCH@wksm.com during the Contest Period and submit nine (9) GOOD REASONS You Deserve Frunch. You should include your name, business name, address of the business where lunch could be delivered, and phone number. Limit one (1) entry per person per week per email address. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to submit more than one (1) entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entry and the participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. By entering this Contest and providing the business name/address you warrant you have the proper authority to give permission and grant access for employees of Station and/or Sponsor to enter the premises of this work place facility in order to deliver the Prize. You further warrant and give permission for Station, if it so chooses, to capture photos and videos of employees and/or patrons visiting the business at the time. You are also giving the Station and/or Sponsor the irrevocable permission to use any photos and/or videos for any purpose it so chooses in any medium now known or hereinafter created worldwide and in perpetuity.
- Winner Selection. Once each week during the Contest Period), Station will select one (1) entry for the Weekly Prize in a random drawing from among all valid entries received by Station during the Contest Period thus far. The winning entrant will be contacted using the email address and/or telephone number provided with the entry and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). Station’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Failure to respond to the initial verification contact within three (3) days of notification will result in disqualification.
- Verification of Potential Winner. THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNERS IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY STATION WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner may be notified by email and/or telephone call after the date of random drawing and/or winner determination. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Station, within three (3) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize, if applicable. A winner who returns the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release will be deemed to have accepted the contest prize and thereafter will not be permitted to rescind their acceptance of the prize and/or return the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that the potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Station may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- Weekly Prizes. Thirteen (13) Weekly Prizes will be awarded in this Contest. Each Weekly Prize is Group Lunch from Buffalo Wings & Rings for up to fifteen (15) people to be delivered on the Friday of that week (or another mutually agreed upon date by station, winner and restaurant) by 99ROCK On-Air Staff and/or Buffalo Wings & Rings staff to the Business Name/Address in the submission, within the Fort Walton Beach/Destin/Mary Esther/Shalimar area. *Note* For Businesses outside of this area, the group lunch may be picked up by contest winner at Buffalo Wings & Rings, 402 Mary Esther Cutoff, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548. ARV is one-hundred fifty dollars ($150) for Weekly Prize. Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received by Station during the Contest Period. Station reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. A Business may only win one (1) time throughout the duration of the Contest. Entries from employees of the business after the business has been awarded a Prize will be immediately disqualified.
- Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless Station, Cumulus Media Inc., and its subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies, participating sponsors, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest, and each of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or entrant’s acceptance, use, non-use or misuse of the prize.
- Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner’s consent to use by the Station and its agents of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or biographical information (including hometown and state) for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
- All State, Local, Federal and/or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
- General Conditions. Station reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Station’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Station in its sole discretion. Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Station reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Station, entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use, non-use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that a production, technical, programming or other error causes more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be claimed, Station reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate state court located in the Station’s listening area; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Station in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state in which the Station is located, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state in which the Station is located or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state in which the Station is located.
- Contest Results. A winners list may be obtained within thirty (30) days after the Contest Period expires by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station identified below.
PRIZE PROVIDER: Buffalo Wings & Rings, 402 Mary Esther Cutoff, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
CONTEST SPONSOR: CUMULUS MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC., WKSM/99ROCK, 225 NW Hollywood Boulevard, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548