Congrats to MARK ARMSTRONG of FWB! (Qualified on Kevin’s show)
He won the brand new 2019 Harley-Davidson Street 750 and a scholarship to the EC Harley-Davidson Riding Academy!
All rules are posted below.
WKSM/99ROCK & Emerald Coast Harley Davidson “Free Harley Giveaway” Contest
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of radio station WKSM (“Station”), owned and operated by Cumulus Broadcasting, LLC, or one of its subsidiary companies, 225 NW Hollywood Boulevard, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Station will conduct the WKSM/99ROCK & Emerald Coast Harley Davidson “Free Harley Giveaway” Contest (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
Eligibility. This Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, excluding New York, age twenty-one (21) or older at the time of entry with a valid Social Security number and who reside Designated Market Area (“DMA”) as defined by Nielsen Audio where Cumulus Broadcasting, LLC operates a radio station, who have not won a prize from the Station valued at $500 or more in the 6 MONTHS, and whose immediate family members or household members have not won a prize from the Station valued at $500 or more in the 6 MONTHS. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Cumulus Media, its parent company, affiliates, related entities and subsidiaries, promotional sponsors, prize providers, advertising agencies, other radio stations serving the Station’s DMA, and the immediate family members and household members of all such employees are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and stepchildren. The term “household members” refers to people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Station’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. A person may only qualify one (1) time during this Contest. Only one (1) Qualifier per immediate family and/or household member. Once a member of an immediate family or household qualifies, no other persons are eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Contest Period. The Contest will begin at 7:30am CT on Thursday, September 26, 2019 and will run through 7:00pm CT on Friday, October 25, 2019 (the “Contest Period”). The Station’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
- How to Enter. To enter:
(i) On-Air: Listen to the Station weekdays at or approximately 7:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. CT from Thursday, September 26, 2019, through Thursday, October 24, 2019. When the Station plays the “cue-to-call” sounder, listeners should call the Station at 850-243-3699. Caller number nine (#9) to the Station, as determined by the Station in its sole discretion, will be qualified and entered to win the grand prize, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Contest Rules. Time Delay Between Over-the-Air Analog Signal and Internet Broadcast: Due to the time delay that exists between the Station’s analog over-the-air signal and the Station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear the cue to call later than listeners listening to the Station’s analog over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener entering this Contest on-air may be diminished. A person may only qualify one time.
(ii) Remote Broadcast: Attend a remote broadcast conducted by that Station during the Contest Period and complete an entry form. Limit one (1) entry per person per remote broadcast. All entries must be received by the deadline at the remote broadcast. Remotes are scheduled at Emerald Coast Harley-Davidson at 788 Beal Parkway, Fort Walton Beach, FL on:
- Friday, September 27, 2019 from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. CT;
- Saturday, October 5, 2019 from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. CT; and
- Thursday, October 24, 2019 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. CT.
Twelve (12) entries will be selected via random drawing at the conclusion of each registration event, and those twelve (12) individuals will be qualifiers for the grand prize, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Contest Rules. A total of thirty-six (36) Qualifiers for the Grand Prize will be chosen via the Remote Broadcasts.
TOTAL CONTEST QUALIFIERS: 99
AN INDIVIDUAL, HOUSEHOLD, AND/OR IMMEDIATE FAMILY MAY ONLY QUALIFY ONE TIME. Subsequent immediate family members and/or household members are not eligible to play this Contest.
All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Station and will not be returned. Station reserves the right to contact entrants and all other individuals whose email address is submitted as part of this promotion. No mail-in entries will be accepted.
- On-Site Winner Selection. To remain eligible for the Grand Prize, all qualifiers must be present and check-in with current, government issued photo ID with Station personnel on Friday, October 25, 2019, between 5:30 p.m. and no later than 7:00 p.m. CT at Emerald Harley Davidson located at 788 Beal Parkway, Fort Walton Beach, FL. Any person who is not present, does not present a current, government issued photo ID, checked in by 7:00 p.m. and/or who leaves the premises after being checked-in will be disqualified and no longer eligible to win the Grand Prize. Once checked-in a Qualifier must remain present throughout the duration of the Grand Prize Event. NO PROXIES WILL BE ALLOWED FOR ANY REASON. BEING PRESENT THROUGH THE DURATION OF THE GRAND PRIZE EVENT IS NECESSARY IN ORDER TO WIN THE GRAND PRIZE. Via random drawing, a total of nine (9) Finalists, out of those properly checked-in and present Qualifiers, will be selected and will remain eligible to win the Grand Prize. The nine (9) Finalist names will be called, they’ll be asked to take the stage for a reverse drawing in which one (1) Finalist will be eliminated at a time. He or she will be awarded a consolation prize from Emerald Coast Harley-Davidson and/or Station. Eight (8) consolation prizes will be awarded. The last person/finalist whose name is drawn will be considered the Grand Prize Winner, subject to continued compliance with these Contest Rules. Station’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
- Verification of Potential Winner. THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNERS IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY STATION WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner may be notified by email and/or telephone call after the date of random drawing and/or winner determination. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Station, within three (3) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize, if applicable. A winner who returns the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release will be deemed to have accepted the contest prize and thereafter will not be permitted to rescind their acceptance of the prize and/or return the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that the potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Station may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- Qualifier Prizes and Grand Prize. Ninety-nine (99) Qualifier Prizes will be awarded in this Contest. Each Qualifier Prize is a gift certificate provided by Hooter’s of Destin (which must be claimed at Radio station during regular business hours) ARV is twenty-dollars ($20). One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in this Contest. The Grand Prize is a new 2019 Harley Davidson Street 750 ARV is seven-thousand four-hundred dollars ($7,400) and admission to the Emerald Coast Harley Davidson Riding Academy ARV is three-hundred dollars ($300). Total grand prize ARV is seven-thousand seven-hundred dollars ($7,700). The eight (8) finalists will be awarded consolation prizes of a gift certificate redeemable for the Harley-Davidson Riding Academy and Station t-shirt. Each consolation prize is ARV three-hundred fifteen dollars ($315). Each winner is responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use, and Grand Prize winner is responsible for title and registration, and must provide proof of insurance by 10/31/19 to take possession of the bike.* Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received by Station during the Contest Period. Station reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Grand Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Station’s sole discretion. *In lieu of the grand prize, winner may elect to take the cash option of $3,500 which will be mailed by Emerald Coast Harley-Davidson within 14 business days, or a trade-in value of $4,000 to be used toward the purchase of a different motorcycle. Winner will only win one (1) prize and the first prize claimed, will be determined to be the Winner’s selection and may not be altered after that time.
There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by law, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Any tickets and/or gift certificates/cards awarded as part of a prize will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth by the issuer and are valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets or gift certificates/cards. Other restrictions may apply.
- Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless Station, Cumulus Broadcasting, LLC, and its subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies, participating sponsors, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest, and each of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or entrant’s acceptance, use, non-use or misuse of the prize.
- Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner’s consent to use by the Station and its agent of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or biographical information (including hometown and state) for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
- All State, Local, Federal and/or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
- General Conditions. Station reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Station’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Station in its sole discretion. Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Station reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Station, entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use, non-use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that a production, technical, programming or other error causes more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be claimed, Station reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate state court located in the Station’s listening area; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Station in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state in which the Station is located, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state in which the Station is located or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state in which the Station is located.
- Contest Results. A winners list may be obtained within thirty (30) days after the Contest Period expires by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station identified below.
CONTEST SPONSOR: Cumulus Broadcasting, LLC, WKSM, 225 NW Hollywood Boulevard, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548; Emerald Coast Harley-Davidson, 788 Beal Parkway, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547; Hooter’s of Destin, 15015 Emerald Coast Parkway, Destin, FL 32541