The animated Disney film Wreck-It Ralph scored the top spot at the weekend box office.
The video game-themed flick earned an estimated 49.1 million dollars in its first three days of release, despite the fact that the New York City and New Jersey-area markets were still reeling from Superstorm Sandy.
Wreck-It Ralph enjoyed the most successful debut ever for a movie from Walt Disney Animation, though Disney-owned Pixar has released films that have grossed more during their opening weekend.
The Denzel Washington thriller Flight opened in second place, raising 25 million dollars.
Last week's box office champ, Argo, rounded out the top three, collecting 10.2 million.
Russell Crowe's kung fu flick, The Man With the Iron Fists, bowed in fourth place, with 8.2 million.
Here are the top 10 movies from Friday, November 2nd, through Sunday, November 4th, with estimated ticket sales, according to Hollywood.com:
1. Wreck-It Ralph, $49.1 million.
2. Flight, $25 million.
3. Argo, $10.2 million.
4. The Man With the Iron Fists, $8.2 million.
5. Taken 2, $6 million.
6. Cloud Atlas, $5.3 million.
7. Hotel Transylvania, $4.5 million.
8. Paranormal Activity 4, $4.3 million.
9. Here Comes the Boom, $3.6 million.
10. Silent Hill: Revelation, $3.3 million.
Provided by ABC News Radio