Panhandle Animal Welfare Society
PAWS is a private, non-profit organization that presently handles more than 7,000 animals annually. The vet clinic is now in its 20th year and has been an enormous success. Since the opening in January 1995, the clinic has sterilized over 48,000 animals. The Panhandle Animal Welfare Society is a private, nonprofit organization dedicated to the welfare of animals.
- To offer refuge and medical care to injured animals.
- To provide an opportunity for life to homeless animals.
- To protect animals from cruelty, neglect, carelessness and ignorance.
- To foster a public sentiment of humanity and gentleness toward animals.
- To encourage and promote responsible pet ownership.
- To reduce companion animal overpopulation through humane education and spay and neuter advocacy.
YOU can help by volunteering, becoming a member or by making a donation.
PAWS is trying to build a bigger dog house and your donations will go a long way in helping out with that goal.